Thursday, December 27, 2012

Tips To Upgrade An Old Kitchen

Kitchen
Kitchen (Photo credit: Tomas Rawski)
Probably one of the biggest added value options you can consider, is to improve a dated kitchen.
I know that it’s the first thing my wife looks for in a new home and it certainly can be a deal breaker when you come to sell.

Some quick to implement, ideas for breathing new life into a tired kitchen:
  • Replace existing work surfaces.
  • Install new, contemporary handles to units.
  • Resurface the floor.
  • If you don’t have budget to replace the cooker and hob - consider having it professionally cleaned. You might be surprised how well they come up.
  • For next to nothing you can buy and install a new sink and drainer.
  • Repaint the unit doors.

10 comments:

  1. Our short sale agent are some of the most experienced short sale agent in the country.  We offer free consultation and short sale agent services to home owners in financial hardship throughout the United States!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, good post about our kitchen that how can we managed our kitchen and should be proper safety and clean present there.
    Homes for rent Idaho falls

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the great info. I know that they have wonderful homes for sale in herriman as well. I will have to check out both areas as possible spots for relocation.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for providing plenty of useful content. I will bookmark your site and will be coming back as often as I can. real estate agents seven hills

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for sharing this! I have been wanting to move but have been looking into townhouses for rent in north york and what they might be able to do for me! Can you tell me where I might be able to find more information like this? Thanks again for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for another fantastic posting. Where else could anyone get that kind of information in such a perfect way of writing? I have a speech next week, and I was looking for more info to sell my house fast austin

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was very pleased to find this web-site.I wanted to thanks for your time for this wonderful read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you blog post. Chicago Lofts

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really great work to read your article here. ,I would like to join your blog anyway.to read your article here.

    North Side Chicago real estate


    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks so much for sharing! Could you tell me anything about the homes for sale in herriman utah?

    ReplyDelete